Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Day in the MTC!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012


Hola Familia
.
It is Christmas day! What a good day that it is. I am so happy to be here serving the Lord. I only have like... 18 minutes, so I am just going to get right to it.

Today we should definitely be focusing on the Savior, Jesus Christ. We should be focusing on Him every single day. I am so grateful for my Savior. I am so grateful for His Atonement. I could never repay Him for the sacrifice that He made for all of us. Christ loves us all so much! He is the son of God. He gave us the most precious gift ever, all we have to do is receive that gift of the Atonement. It is such a fantastic blessing in my life. The Atonement was necessary, otherwise we would not be able to return to our loving Heavenly Father. We are all sinners by nature. We will fall short every time. Luckily, we have a knowledge of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. We know that if we continually repent and come unto Him, our sins will be forgiven.

The atonement allows us to inch closer and closer to perfection. Through the Atonement, weak things can become strong  Repent daily. Strive to be more Christlike every single day! We can become refined and polished through he Atonement of Jesus Christ. We all need to utilize the Atonement. The only true happiness that we will ever experience in this life comes from drawing nearer to the Savior. As we utilize the Atonement in our lives, blessing will be poured out upon us.
I am so lucky that right now my full time job is to be a representative of Jesus Christ! How sweet is that? I teach of Jesus Christ. I testify of Him. I teach His doctrine. I teach His people. I help others recognize His love for us. Most importantly, I invite others to come unto Him so that they may know that He is their Savior and Redeemer. This is my full time assignment, but it can be yours as well! Let the light of Christ shine through you!

I want to share my testimony, and this computer doesn't have the Spanish keyboard programmed on it... so just pretend like the words have accents on them... actually, you wouldn't know the difference. ;)
Dios nos ama much. El mando su Hijo. La Expiacion de Jesucristo es central en la plan de dios. El mando a Su hijo a la tierra para expiar nuestros pecados. Jesucristo cumplio la voluntad de su padre llevando a cabo la Expiacion. A traves de la Expiacion, podemos ser liberados de pecado y podemos recibir la vida eterna. La Expiacion hace posible que regresemos con Dios y seamos limpios de pecado. Sin la Expiacion de Jesucristo, no podemos recibir la exatacion. Yo se que necessitamos fe en Jesucristo. Yo se que Jesucristo es nuestro Redentor y Salvador. Yo se que Cristo sufrio y murio para nostoros. El Expiacion es el don mejor por la navida. Yo se que Jesucristo vive, y nos ama!

Well, I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas! Nos Amo y Nos Vemos!

Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment