Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Argentina!

August 26, 2013




Mother.


I am sending emails like this because.... I can now. The rules have changed.  Also…I wrote you a beautiful email, but accidently erased it. But I am alive and well.


This week was a very good week. I will be staying here in Volcan. Which is good news. We have some good investigators that are progressing a lot. A family has now come to church 3 times, so that is really good news.


This is us...at Villarrica national park.



Sorry that I am sending emails like this. It is much faster. Much faster for now. I am so mad that my super long and really good email got erased. But here is another photo with my bald head.


Don’t send the package yet! The postal service is still on strike here so... hold off. And you can put the photos of Christ in the package.


Hey... this week on the blog you can just post something that says I am doing well and that we went to Argentina. How legit is that?  So just upload the photos and tell the world I am doing well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment